I’ve recently gotten a new phone which I’m so happy! Unfortunately, what brought me to the decision to get a new phone earlier than planned was the fact one of my fur-monsters decided to take a nibble of my phone and that whole situation was a bit of a mess.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
But, let’s find out what is on my iPhone 8 Plus…
The reason for getting an 8 Plus was because I don’t like the look of the other models without the home button.
I simply adore my lock screen; it’s simple but still eye-pleasing and the quote inspires and motivates me every day.
First Screen |
The basic apps that I have on this screen are Messages, Calendar, Google Calendar (I know this isn’t basic) Camera, Photos, Clock, Notes, App Store, and Podcasts. After Podcast, I have my first folder which is labeled Utilities, which are apps that I use but not always. This folder contains the following apps:
- LastPass | This app is where you can store all your login information, your credit card info and more. I’m new to using it but so far I have no complaints!
|| Do you guys use LastPass? What do you think of it?
- Pocket | This app is basically a bookmarker and I love using it and can organize my bookmarks by tagging them
- Flo | To track my period. I usually use my google calendar and still do but figured I’d also try out an app!
- Voice Memos
- iTunes Store
- Find iPhone
After this file, I have the following apps that aren’t in a folder, the reason for this is because I use them constantly and want to have easy access to them at all times. These apps are:
- Wunderlist | I use this for my daily to-do’s, weekly to-dos, grocery lists, wishlist, and a lot more! It’s a life savior.
- Facebook messenger
After Discord, we get back into the folders. The first folder is labeled Social and this stores all of my social media apps such as the following:
The next folder is labeled business, which contains:
Then we have the folder, Entertainment which consists of:
My next folder isn’t really that exciting, it’s my finance folder which consists of:
- BBT which is my banking app
- Credit Karma | as I am currently trying to build my credit and it’s nice to check it -for free- whenever I want.
- Opensky | which is one of my credit cards
- My Verizon
- Westlake | which is to pay for my car.
- Rakuten Ebates* | If you use my link, you’ll receive $10 after you make your first purchase through them!
- My Account | which is for my cable which is Xfinity/Comcast
- Ibotta| Feel free to use my referral code, gfvplqm
- Receipt Hog
- Geico Mobile
Next is my Photo & Video app and this is -obviously- where and how I edit my photos, inside this folder are the following apps:
- Facetune 2
- Mini Print
- Beauty Plus
Next folder is Games, though I only have three and they are:
- Ludo Star which is a Pakistani/Desi version of the US game Sorry.
- PUBG Mobile
- LoL Friends
The next folder, which I don’t really use often shockingly is my Shopping folder which consists of:
Next folder is my Declutter folder which consists of apps that I sell things on which are:
Then not in a folder is the app, Holy Quran.
Second Screen |
This page usually consists of apps that I have yet to organize into their correct places, testing the apps, or I just don’t use them. The following apps are:
I also have one folder on this page which is labeled Jaani, which is my boyfriend and there are only two apps at the moment; I have lovedays which tells how long you’ve been together, reminds you of anniversary and Skyscanner to find cheap flights as I’ll be visiting soon, mashallah.
Now, below on my docket (?) I have the call app/button, mail, safair and settings.